STRAIGHTLINE MEETINGS AND INCENTIVES GROUP
Great meetings should evoke thought, encourage dialogue, motivate and educate attendees. But the slightest detail can distract from the desired outcome, whether it's during the registration and travel booking process, or on-site at the event. A flawlessly executed meeting or event is one in which all the details have been addressed before the first attendee arrives.
Straightline Meetings has a solid reputation for delivering high quality meeting management solutions - focusing on the details so our customers can concentrate on the objectives of their meetings and events. Straightline's seasoned meeting planning professionals provide a host of integrated pre-meeting, on-site, and post-meeting services while being ever mindful of cost containment strategies to maximize the ROI of every event. They are also empowered to make decisions and resolve issues quickly, saving precious planning time and money.
Our Meetings Planning Services include negotiation, coordination and execution of:
- Initiating objectives, parameters, scope of work, and budgets
- Creation of meeting or event theme
- Design & production of attendee & speaker support materials, collateral, presentations and web sites
- Sourcing destinations, transportation, hotels and venues
- RFP, selection and contracting of destination management companies, production and A/V suppliers (whether you're using Straightline's production and A/V services or an outside vendor) and other meeting service providers
- Housing (and attrition) management
- Tradeshow management
- Security & Risk Management Assessment
- Communication with attendees, speakers, guests
- Invitations, web registration and payment processing in a PCI compliant application; SOP's to safeguard capture, storage and transmission of personal and confidential information
- Food & beverage functions
- On-site management
- Financial reconciliation post-event
- Payment of all suppliers
- Attendee expense, honoraria, and 1099 processing and management
- Document cost savings and avoidance achieved
- Attendee surveys and event evaluations
- Generation of reports and meeting metrics
Straightline Incentives is known for "Creating Memories and Celebrating Success"
Great incentive programs are not just a way to celebrate success in an exotic location, they are a proven investment in your entire team which increase sales, improves employee as well as customer loyalty, rewards productivity, motivates your entire team and cultivates meaningful interaction between senior management and employees or your customers. Incentive programs create an atmosphere of camaraderie and excitement leaving lasting impressions far beyond any other motivational tool. With over 25 years of experience producing motivational programs in over 100 countries around the world, our expertise and destination knowledge is second to none. We help you to create the perfect incentive program whether in the US or somewhere around the globe which drives performance and inspires, entices and delights your attendees. Our incentive specialists work with you as an integrated part of your corporate team to develop a unique creative program that is truly a 'once in a lifetime' experience for your attendees.